Saturday, December 18, 2010

5th

Ahhhh 5th semester... you are now mine!

Grades went up today for 4th semester. I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped for, but I am very thankful to have passed all of my classes and be moving on to the next semester. It should be a challenging semester, but I look forward to that. I'll tell you more when I know more.


Oregon bound in just a couple of days!!! It seems like so long until  I will be home, I am so excited.

I'll have some pictures to post later today or tomorrow, as a good friend here invited Matt and I to go sailing with them on a little catamaran boat (or a little sail boat, i'm not sure, we'll see). Anyway, it should be fun and relaxing, which is much needed. Today is a gorgeous day in the Caribbean and it will be nice to actually enjoy some of this island's island-ness for once!

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment