Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#101

My last post was my hundredth. That is a strange word, hundredth. Try typing it sometime, you'll think so too, I am sure of it.

Fifth semester has been busy so far, and I am even behind on my reading. I think I have at least seven chapters to read in my diagnostic imaging text book. Those seven chapters will not be nice either. I believe the text is akin to reading a War and Peace in German. Okay, maybe it isn't that bad, but it is not fun.

Today I wrangled sheep. Wool-less sheep. I'm not sure what breed they are specifically, but they're just referred to as haired sheep. They're pretty cute, and very little. Megan and I had a heavier one out of the bunch, and he weighed sixty pounds. His physical exam checked out beautifully and he was a great sport. Next term, I get my very own sheep to examine morning and evening, for eight months. Yup. Eight. Months. And a donkey too.

Anesthesia has been a blast, I have lab again next Monday, then a midterm on Tuesday. Fun stuff.

Must keep studying... volleyball on Friday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment