Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lists

They're my life, as if they weren't before.

You'll get a list today. I make one every day so I don't forget what I need to do with  my patients.

Things I plan on doing in the near (and not so near) future:
- Spend 6-8 weeks in Australia this January. Yep.
- Become a pro at ultrasound. Both abdominal and echo.
- Adopt a senior Labrador. As long as Tanzi approves.
- Play volleyball doubles this summer with a friend. Like a boss.
- Write a research paper on alternative methods of rendering dogs/cats infertile. For example, an ovariectomy instead of an ovariohysterectomy.
- Grow lots of fun plants in my backyard. Then eat some of them.
- Start a collection of signatures from family, friends, and people I meet who are interesting. Yours could be the first.
- Take more pictures.
- Possibly, if you're lucky, write blog posts on a more frequent basis.

Now, pictures!

Roses from our front yard

If only we could hear her thoughts

We enjoy gorgeous afternoons on the deck

How do you get Tanzi to lift up her ears? Just whisper "dinner".

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. Tanzi is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she's gorgeous!! ^_^ I do like the research paper and signatures goal :P Hopefully Tanzi will be okay with another friend to hang out with :)

    ReplyDelete