Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mom's Visit

and now I've been catching up on my sleep. Mom wore me out!

Catamaran trip to Nevis

Followed by lounging on the beach... in the rain (off and on, in a bearable way)

History and great views abound

complete with creepy mannequins that may, or may not be a little too life-like...
and what you can't see are the half dozen monkeys playing just behind us

ruins + rain water accumulation?

am I zip-lining or sky diving... this harness is intense!

excited for line #1!

if only I was brave enough to take pictures about 100 ft from where Mom is now!


:)

Only in St. Kitts.... great picture Mom!

Riding in a tiny car on the wrong side of the road is always an adventure!

Thanks for a great vacation Mom :)




1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,
    You are skinny.
    I am getting pegasus fixed today, and I'm scared to find out how much it will cost.
    There is country music playing in Starbucks.
    I betcha miss Starbucks ever more than ME!
    Maybe?
    Maybe?
    Fo sho.

    ReplyDelete