Tuesday, August 21, 2012

June 10th, 2013

Mark your calendars, I'm graduating!!

Well, my graduation date is January 2013, but the ceremony is in June.

The big hoopla will occur at the Lincoln Center in NY, NY. (http://lc.lincolncenter.org/)

So excited. This is going to be awesome. :)

In the mean time... I've been busy.


Palpating cows. Castrating lambs. Dehorning calves. Draining abscesses. Tattooing ears. Studying for boards. Researching for a paper. Loving life.

Having a blast palpating cows (checking for pregnancy)

Hiking on Mt. Hood. Yes, that is Robbie on the left.

Wojtek and I


Jayme and I during her engagement photo shoot. Wojtek was the photographer. He did such an excellent job on her and her fiance's photos!


More to come later...

2 comments:

  1. I saw you with Dr. V heading back to school on Monday, or....stopping at Starbucks. lol I was driving the truck and trailer heading out to Inavale for a riding lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah... Dr. V really wanted a hot chocolate. We had been out all day and had yet to eat lunch. :)

      Delete