Saturday, January 9, 2010

2nd Semester here we come!

'Ello!

We still don't have internet at our house but I am mooching off of my friend who lives up the road from us.

Matt is enjoying the island so far. He says its way better than he thought it would be... so that's good, right?

This is mainly going to be pictures today. There's lots to write about... but I'm too tired. Pictures instead!

Enjoy. I'll let you all know when my internet is up and running... it should be a few more days though.




At the airport, chillin like villains


 
Matt's first look at the island... aka at the Basseterre Airport



First dinner at the house. Boca burger on a freshly made bun... nom nom nom



Yeah... my picture taking skills are through the roof...



The house... more to come later




 
Matt enjoying the view from campus



Beach! Kindle in tow. Matt is in love!



He is tanner already... sigh.




2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! But I feel out of the loop... is Matt visiting or did he move there with you? And are you guys renting a house because I thought you were in a dorm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I'm glad you can both be there together. Too bad we weren't able to see you during the break though. I felt like there were a lot of people I had planned to see and it all fell through... oh well? I hope you felt better before you had to fly again!

    ReplyDelete