Friday, February 26, 2010

Ahh... Midsemester break

Yes, that is right, it is time for a break from school. How long do we have off you may ask?

One day. Oh yeah. Big spenders here at vet school, a WHOLE day off. At least it is a Monday though, because I hate Mondays most out of the seven days of the week. And not just because its the first day of the school or most people's work week, but instead, because I'm not a huge fan of the way "Monday" sounds. Also, from Office Space, because it is just outright PAINFUL to hear someone say "aww... does somebody have a case of the Mondays???" Yeah, that's just not right.

On to the fun stuff though.

This weekend there will be studying (unfortunately), sleeping, drinking (safely, of course), eating junk food, and lounging on the beach. And some museum in Nevis about Horatio Nelson. Ask Matt, I don't know anything about the dude except what I remember him telling me. Matt say's he's a bad ass because he defeated a ton of Spaniards with only a few boats. Something like that. We're actually staying the night on Nevis at the Nisbet Plantation Inn, which I am VERY excited about. They give an absolutely amazing rate to students/locals, so we get to stay at this amazing 4 star hotel for practically nothing. I'm quite excited for this mini-vacation.

I sort of hate in-text links, but they're useful sometimes. Please forgive me, if you too, despise them.

Forbs... sigh. I am still bitter. Stupid goats. Our class wants to make a t-shirt in honor of that test question. I am not participating in this celebration of ridiculous exam questions. BAH!

I have no pictures to share... but I should have some from the trip to Nevis this weekend, so look for those to come in a few days... or next week.

Alright, off to volleyball, go Pudendals!

No comments:

Post a Comment