Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, Immunology

How I loathe thee.

My exam is on Wednesday, I think I'll write about my last week instead.

Karin (Matt's Mom for those who don't know) came to visit us this past week! Unfortunately I did not get to spend a lot of time with her, but she got to do lots of really cool schtuff during the week anyway. I'll post some pictures from their adventures a little later.

There are a bunch of sheep and goats right across the road from our house now. They're super cute. Lots of week-old or younger lambs and kids running around being pretty darn cute.

Wow, I am very uncreative these days. That's all I've got for now. Pretty lame, I know.

My dad sent me the cutest valentine "from Tanzi". It's pretty adorable. Maybe I'll post it.

 
Romney Mannor


Romney Mannor


Karin at Brimstone Hill Fortress


Brimstone
Karin at Brimstone

 
Twin lambs! Without a mamma...


Cute face, eh?
Baaaaaa

 
The loan kid. Very cute. 

1 comment: