Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best. Week. Ever.

Sarcasm is in full force.

I was going to wait until tomorrow afternoon (after my anatomy midterm) to post my week in review, but it's just been so GREAT, I had to share today.

I've had a throbbing headache every day this week, actually every day since I got sick.

A classmate asked me if I was immunosuppressed, like not having a spleen or something, and that was why I get sick all the time. Nope, it's just my awesomeness.

The 2nd parasitology midterm was on Wednesday. It was SO MUCH FUN.

Wednesday morning I woke up to a blue screen on my computer, followed by a black one. It is now kaput.

It's been raining all week.

Today we got to know our tire iron and jack. And again later this morning, when a second tire went flat (before we were able to get the 1st fixed).

Because our anatomy midterm tomorrow runs later than class, we have to miss our beach volleyball game tomorrow afternoon.

Sigh.

Good news though. I fixed the windshield wiper today (yay! we can drive safely in the rain again), Points fixed both of our flats (but thinks we're silly for not checking the air in our tires more often), my Dad and brother came to the rescue and sent me a new hard drive which should arrive in uh... 2+ weeks, AND lastly, and nearly most importantly.... we're going to dinner tomorrow and I'm going to eat lots of yummy pizza.

Happy Thursday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment