Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still no pictures

Sorry about that.


PJ has 2 new tires. And by "new", I mean used. Only $320 EC for both (about $120 US). Sigh.

My package came today with my new hard drive that my Dad sent me. Along with some awesome goodies. Or at least they're awesome when you live on a rock. Mashed potato flakes, gravy mix, taco seasoning AND salt and pepper grinders quite nicely nestled my hard drive in the box. Guess what we're having for dinner tonight...

The hard drive worked perfectly and my computer is now operational. Yay! I couldn't believe how easy it was to take one hard drive out and put another in. I had been meaning to reformat my hard drive anyway... plus this way I got a HUGE upgrade from 80g of storage to a whopping 320! I'm not quite sure what to do with all of that space. Take more pictures, perhaps?

Tomorrow I only have TWO hours of class. TWO. How awesome is that? Plus, they end at 10am. Who is up for a BBQ on the beach on a Friday followed by IM volleyball?? (I am!)

Now, time to study parasitology and neuroanatomy. I think I'll give immunology and physiology a break as those two tests kicked my hiney this week and I'd rather not think about them just yet.

Mmmmm chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and fresh ground pepper. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment