Friday, August 28, 2009

Only in SFO, Tired already

My journey has begun. I am now sitting in the SFO airport, far inferior to PDX. No free internet, lack of outlets near chairs. Sigh. I am however, stationed right next to an employee lounge, with a cozy chair and an outlet (that works!) only feet away. Hopefully no one trips on my cord crossing a doorway...

Here is my stack of luggage, impressive, no?




Do I appear more excited or nervous? I'll let you decide that one.


I am saddened by these pictures. I can tell already my current camera is not as impressive as the one I was using only days ago. If only I had not broken the screen... sigh. There is something to be said for improved technology, that is for sure.

(Side note, beware) I am currently people watching at SFO right now. There are lots of interesting people who come through airports. This activity always reminds me of that movie I hate to love, and Matt would love to hate. Love Actually, is that right? Yes, I do believe so. Anyway, it has been so entertaining I have not yet even opened Netflix Watch now. Can you believe that?

Here is what you (read, I) have to look forward to: SFO to MIA at 11:20pm, then MIA to SKB at 10:45am (7:45am Oregon time)

Yes, and I am tired already.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... Well, good luck with the rest of your trip. I concur, there are some crappy airports in California... We flew to Japan out of San Jose once. It was way cheaper but I don't know that I would ever do that again.

    ReplyDelete