Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Kittitian Style at Ballahoo's

Here is to thinking about everyone at home and wishing them a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unfortunately, I still have a full day of classes to look forward to before I can enjoy any delicious food, but at least I'm getting a real Thanksgiving dinner! Nearly the same group of us that went out for Janette's birthday a few weeks back are going to the same restaurant for a Thanksgiving dinner there. It will be complete with carved turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and even wine! I'm definitely looking forward to a good night out.

More to come later, right now I have to head to anatomy lab to dissect our beloved "Stag". (Which by the way, "Stag" also means a castrated adult pig... in case anyone wanted to know)

Another reason I'm thankful we're going out to dinner tonight... I haven't been grocery shopping in nearly 3 weeks. I'm living off of crumbs. Maybe this weekend I'll make it to the grocery store...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Poor quality picture sorry, but here was my Thanksgiving dinner! Turkey, mashed potato, a roasted potato, a single slice of sweet potato (sad... its my favorite), stuffing, and veggies. YUM!



Individual Pumpkin pie with ice cream on top (which I didn't eat of course... sadness again)



Jaya modeling the free shot of Lime Passion fruit liquor  that the owner gave to each of us. I think she likes us. She is the same lady who gave Janette a free piece of cake on her birthday!

See you all in 21 days and counting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. I stumbled across your blog after doing research on St. Kitts ( I went to a Ross informational seminar). I think it is great that you write about your vet school experience. I still have 1 1/2 years, before I apply. Reading about vet school life get's me really excited! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions about Ross or St. Kitts and I'll do my best to answer them! Good luck on your prep for vet school!

    ReplyDelete