Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Kittitian Style

This is how I enjoyed my Friday afternoon on "Black Friday"


My view during my Friday afternoon nap on the beach

 
Action shots of Brian's volleyball team

 
I like how the sand is in the air


 
Good set... ish.

 
Enjoying the sun



 
Volleyball tournaments

 
Why yes, that palm tree IS painted.



Fine, one of me too. If you look closely, you can see Megan in my sunglasses taking the picture.

I know, what a horribly depressing life I live... :)


1 comment:

  1. lol, it looks beautiful here, the sun is shining, and then you step outside and the wind goes right freaking through you. so, not quite as good as you have it. but at least i'm getting my vitamin d! your package is on it's way, i think it said about 7-10 days for international mail. it's not much... but i'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete