Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures

that's all.

Banana bread. Even if I can't cook very well on my own, at least I can bake!

Matt's last 20 minutes in St. Kitts. For some reason I like that it is blurry.

Rock climbing for the first time in 8 months = this. But oh how I love it so...

Last Oregon meal for a few months, in the Portland airport.

How terribly pout-y I was sitting in the Portland airport after I realized I had left my iPad and cell phone on the kitchen table... (ooooooops)

How I fixed my boredom: Classic book, new intriguing book, and a super cute book of sudoku puzzles!

I've been trying to take more pictures in St. Kitts considering I only have 90 days left here... but its not going so well. Maybe I'll try harder, when I'm less busy... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment