Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cuteness

I've been getting to do some pretty cool things lately...

I apologize in advance for the poor quality photos, most were taken by a friend on an iphone as my camera has officially died. Le sigh...

It's Rocky!! Shhhh... but notice his adorable black spot behind my elbow.

The start of our day, way on the other side of the island. Gorgeous day!



Pretty bos indicus cow and calf

Rescuing an escaped lamb

Rollin around St. Kitts in the back of a truck. Definitely was a true Kititian day!


They were so excited to see us but ran away when we approached. Awww lambs!


Ready to de-worm and ear tag! (The green things I'm holding are ear tags)

Yes, we are driving straight through cane fields. No road? No problem!

Random photo. This is the view from our parking lot. For real.


Another one of the pretty cows. We just dewormed them, but that was quite a fiasco in itself.

Piglet testicles! Like my handy work? 

Soooo cute! They are guard donkeys. Seriously.


Part of the group for the day. We had a blast!

The pigs in question from the previous picture.

Our group for the day. We were pretty tired and sweaty by then...

I love St. Kitts for things like this!

DONKEY!!! awwww


Pretty calf!

The sheep herd enclosure. St. Kitts is awesome.

The herd. Scared but adorable!
 The pictures are completely out of order, but you get the idea.

St. Kitts, you'll be missed. Its been a great 2.5 years, I can't believe I only have a few weeks left!


2 comments:

  1. I love the photos. They are going to make a large animal vet out of you yet. :) The donkey's are so cute! I think I need a pet donkey. :) I can;t wait to see you around OSU soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're almost finished! How long will you be at OSU?

    ReplyDelete