Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Picture Update

I cut into a sheep cecum yesterday, that was pretty cool.

Tomorrow I neuter a dog. Well, do half of a neuter, I have to share.

In 2 weeks I spay a dog.

Surgery is fun!

Now on to some pictures...

Beach day with friends

GIANT boulder (probably twice as tall as I am). It closed the road for a while until they could move it. 

Halloween cookies made by yours truly

Halloween party. I'm dressed as one of our old anatomy professors, he was a character and well loved but is now retired.

Gorgeous evening in St. Kitts. All those lights are from Basseterre

Gorgeous Saturday in St. Kitts

I puppy sat the dog that I tried to adopt. Someone got him before me. Yes his forehead is misshaped, don't laugh!

He loves me and wishes he was my dog :)

He looks like a "Zante" and not a "Rover" right???

Do I have to give him back???
Someone suggested bribing the girl who adopted him. Someone else suggested something a bit darker. Both are tempting....

2 comments:

  1. Cute puppy!!! And the surgery does sound pretty cool. I can't wait to see you around OSU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alanna! He is an adorable little guy. Did I tell you that I don't start at OSU until Jan. 23rd?? I have a crazy long break. It'll be fun to see you around when I get there! :)

    ReplyDelete