Friday, November 25, 2011

My last Kittitian Thanksgiving

complete with 7 hours of class and a quiz. Why? Because this is not America.

I made my first turkey and hosted my first big dinner party. It was a blast and everything went swimmingly.

The view from our dinner table

Lots of sides starting to arrive along with the guests..

My first turkey!!! All 13.6 pounds of it!

Decorating the dog...

Pin-the-turkey on the dog...

Mr. Yi doing us the honor of carving my masterpiece

Omn nom nom!

Megan and I had just broken the wish bone, its hard to tell from the picture though

Beaster enjoying a humerus

Happy Thanksgiving!!

PIE!!!!! And brownies. And cake.

I made everyone cut out a hand and color it, then we made a turkey out of all of our hands. All together now... awwwwww
Now onto studying again. And leftovers.

Oregon in t minus 3 weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close! I may send you some horse eye ball pictures tomorrow to see if you think there is something wrong with it....I have no idea if there is or not. :)

    ReplyDelete