Monday, November 28, 2011

So, I broke my toe...

I found the one and only rock on the beach at banquet Saturday night... with my toe.

Banquet was a lot of fun though! I only took 3 pictures though. I find it unrewarding to take pictures and not really know what I'm pointing at. Good thing my friends took plenty that I could steal though :)















Dave, Megan and I. Bestest buddies forever :)
It rained a bit, so we are all a bit wet by now. 

Love the expression. This is Richie, a good friend. And Megan too.

Haha sadly no better picture of Junie than this: having a good time with carib in hand. 

One of my professors and my classmates



That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,

    Thank you very much for sending me a letter so kind from ST. Kitts, you can see their picture on my blog www.cartasenmibuzon.blogspot.com

    Dear friend, all the letters and stamps are welcome in my collection, for that, if you wish to send me a letter from the United States too, I will be very happy.

    I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas Day, and at same time, I wish that in the New Year 2012 all your dreams and illusions become in fact

    Yours faithfully

    Emilio Fernandez

    ReplyDelete