Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



Today is Matt's and my 6th anniversary! In honor of that, you get to see pictures of us. Hooray!

 
This is MY favorite picture of us, from about 2 years ago in London.


This is Matt's favorite, waaaay back from High School!



I like this one because it is silly. We were in Hawaii for the annual Masunari Family vacation in 2007.

 
Also another silly one. This is my attempt at a piggy back ride while skiing on Mt. Hood (2005)



Out of focus maybe, but I like it anyway :)
Last summer at Multnomah Falls (??)


Thanks for hanging in there everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow! You guys have been dating nearly twice as long as Henri and I have known each other. I feel a little strange knowing that... but oh well! I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it hurts that you two aren't together in St. Kitts!!!!!! Randel and I love the pics, especially the one from high school :)

    ReplyDelete