Saturday, October 24, 2009

You can't say I didn't try...

Mid semester break! Woo hoo! Oh wait.. we only get Monday off? And midterms start again next week? And we don't get Thanksgiving off in November? Oh...

Allison, Molly and I went into town this afternoon to go grocery shopping (yes, again) and I had high ambitions of taking lots of pictures of town, the roads, the grocery store, etc. but alas, I forgot until we were less than a mile from campus. So... this is all I have... and my camera is trying to die uber hard now, so I've done my best playing with the settings but they're still pink, and now there are lines through a ton of them. It's okay, you get the gist, right?

Did I mention they were all taken through Allison's windshield??


Typical road... the building at the right is an auto shop and various other things


Huge pothole straight again, and ROAD LINES!!!



Campus Security passing us... apparently 40 MPH on this road isn't fast enough...



The nursing school just up the street from our school. In fact,  our new house is opposite this school way up a hill



Campus is in sight! This is pasture land I think... the buildings off in the distance are our "dorms"

Study study study. Beach tomorrow for a few hours though! :)

1 comment: