Sunday, October 11, 2009

What? Its October? Autumn?

I heart the beach. It is great motivation to study hard and take a relaxing Sunday morning off to go to the beach.

Molly, Bebhinn, Jaya and I went to the Marriott this morning, had brunch, then swam in the ocean and napped under the sun. Those of you who're in cooler weather enjoying pretty leaves falling from trees, here is what I've been enjoying:


This is a view of the island from the main road, to/from the Marriott from Campus



Marriott beach on the Atlantic side of the island. The land mass out there is the peninsula of St. Kitts.



Bebhinn and Jaya swimming



I caught Molly as she was turning, but this shows you the nice chairs and little huts the Marriott provides



Mmm, warm sand.



Jaya and I swimming



Bebhinn and I. Nice arm out holding the camera picture, right??



More ocean. :)



Pretty sky. And yes, I am still as white as the day I left Oregon. Thank you sunscreen, you rock.

Back to studying nutrition. We have a mock exam in one hour!

Happy Autumn everyone   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment